- 6 ears of corn, husked and kernel removed from the cobb
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups chicken bouillon or water
- 1 bunch of cilantro or parsley, chopped
- ½ tsp. of thyme or tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Grape tomatoes sliced in half (optional)
- 1 chopped yellow zucchini (optional)
- Place onion in soup pot with a little olive oil and sauté until tender.
- Add corn and potatoes till just covered with some of the liquid and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer until veggies are tender (about 15 minutes).
- Take out 2/3 of veggies and blend in a blender with a little of the broth until pureed. Then add back to pot with other veggies.
- Add salt, pepper and other seasonings.
- If too thick, add some more liquid or a little milk.
- Add herb of choice and grape tomatoes or zucchini, if wanted, and simmer for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!