- Fresh, washed spinach
- 5 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 lbs sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Deb’s Dressing (can be purchased at Schmitt’s Farmstand on Sound), an oil vinaigrette dressing or another dressing of your choice.
- Optional: If in season, substitute fresh strawberries for some of the mix-ins above for an added touch of sweetness!
- Use as much spinach as you need for the number of people being served.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Apply dressing to taste.
- Mix & Serve